ADVANCED BOOKINGS - Strongly Recommended
(Each session lasts for 2 hours)
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
All visitors must observe our Rules of Play - available throughout the centre.
• Please arrive promptly for your booking. Your session is for a period of 2 hrs - be prepared
to leave on time as wyour table will be required for the next booking as soon as yours ends.
Note: All adults must now pay an entry fee during the booking process.
Adults who have not paid before entry may not be able to attend for capacity reasons.
This charge does not apply to Childminders, Nurseries or Schools.
If you cannot make your booking, you can choose to move to another date/time as long as we are given at least 24 hours notice, otherwise we will be unable to alter the booking for you.
Cancellation of bookings will not be fully refundable - a charge of £1.50 will be deducted from any refund to cover our banking charges. To alter a booking, please call the centre on 01457831000.
• For safety, all shoes, bags and other loose items should be placed underneath your table/chairs
to avoid any trip hazards.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all visitors at various points within the venue, please ensure
ALL users of the equipment sanitise hands both before and after entering.
• Please order any food items from the menu at least One Hour before your sessions ends,
to allow us to prepare and serve your order on time.
• For the comfort, health and safety of all visitors, we reserve the right to refuse entry
to any persons disregarding these terms and conditions.