0 - 6 months - £1.00
7 - 11 months - £1.25
1 year old - £1.75
2 year old - £2.50
3 year old - £3.00
4 year old - £3.50
5 year old - £4.00
6 to 8 year old - £5.00
9 to 11 year old - £5.50
CHILDMINDER, NURSERY & SCHOOL FEES
available from 20th May 2021
(Each session lasts for 2 hours - We will be closing between sessions for enhanced cleaning).
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions - available at the point of booking.
All visitors must observe our Rules of Play - available throughout the centre.
CHILDMINDER, NURSERY STAFF & SCHOOL TEACHERS
There is NO charge for the above adults accompanying children
when visiting our play centre.
Please note that Adults & Over 11's are only to enter the equipment to assist young children.
You will be required to bring proof of eligibility on your first visit,
in the form of either:
Childminder's Ofsted Registration Certificate
Letter requesting admission on Nursery or School Letterhead
Tumbles will issue you with a Childminder Card which you will need to produce
on request when entering the venue, and to receive any discounts/offers.
Each childminder/staff member will be eligible for One Hot Drink free of charge.
Tumbles will provide a jug of juice or water for the children free of charge,
plus one slice of toast per child.
All menu items, including hot drinks will have a 10% discount applied to each sale.
• Please arrive promptly for your booking. Your session is for a period of 2 hrs - be prepared
to leave on time as we will be closing between sessions for cleaning.
Note: All adults must pay a small entry fee during the booking process.
Adults who have not paid before entry may not be able to attend for capacity reasons.
This charge does not apply to Childminders, Nurseries or Schools.
• All visitors over the age of 11 years will be required to wear a face covering when moving
around the building and when using any of the equipment.
You may remove your face covering when seated at your table to eat and/or drink..
If you are exempt, you must remain seated unless using the washroom facilities -
you will not be permitted to enter any of the equipment.
• Your booking must be in line with the Rule of Six, or Maximum of Two Households guidance.
We currently are restricted to a limited capacity, therefore any additional adults or children arriving on the day that are not pre-booked may not be permitted entry if session capacity is reached.
If you cannot make your booking, you can choose to move to another date/time as long as we are given at least 24 hours notice, otherwise we will be unable to alter the booking for you.
Cancellation of bookings are non-refundable, unless there are exceptional circumstances relating
to Covid, or similar reason. To alter a booking, please call the centre on 01457831000.
• Do not move any of the tables or chairs within the venue, or mix with other persons
whom you have not booked in with.
• For safety, all shoes, bags and other loose items should be placed underneath your table/chairs
to avoid any trip hazards.
• Hand sanitiser is available for all visitors at various points within the venue, please ensure
ALL users of the equipment sanitise hands both before and after entering.
• Please order any food items from the menu at least One Hour before your sessions ends,
to allow us to prepare and serve your order on time.
• For the comfort, health and safety of all visitors, we reserve the right to refuse entry
to any persons disregarding these terms and conditions.